Sunday, December 29, 2013

Make It Monday Challenge: A la Carte

This week the Make It Monday Challenge is A la Carte.  We can choose any of the past techniques to use in our design.  I chose Make It Monday Challenge 115: Beyond Paper with Impression Plates.  The more I play with Aluminum Tape, the more I love it!  It's very versatile & adhesive!  You can do so many things with it!

I used the SNOW die as well the a polka dot embossing folder in my design.  The fun facts: No INK or STAMPS were used!!!

Supplies:
SU! Cardstock & DSP: Winter Frost, Whisper White
Accessories: Big Shot, Aluminum Tape, Papertrey Ink SNOW die, Cuttlebug Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Snowflake Punch, Taylored Expressions Tiny Twinkles, Scrap Ribbon

Have a fab day!
Julz :)

1 comment:

Helen F. said...

Oh so pretty, Julie. Great embossing on the aluminum tape and lovely color combo for winter card!