Friday, November 1, 2013

Technique Twist Challenge 10 - Inlaid Embossing

The Technique Twist is back with another fabulously twisted challenge!  Let's see how you twist the Inlaid Embossing Technique.  I had a lot of fun with this & my inspiration card that I'll show you in a few days. 

On the card below I combined Inlaid Embossing with Heat Embossing.  After adhering the Bermuda Bay piece of cardstock to the DSP, I ran it through the Big Shot and Polka Dot Embossing Folder.  I rubbed Versamark all over and sprinkled with Stardust Embossing Powder before heating it up.  


Supplies:
SU! Cardstock: Pool Party, Bermuda Bay
SU! Paper: Silver Foil Paper, Winter Frost DSP
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Versamark
Stamps: SU! Petite Pairs, Martha Stewart Christmas set
Accessories: Big Shot, Polka Dot Embossing Powder, Stampendous Stardust Embossing Powder, Rhinestones, Thinlets Circle Die

Check out the rest of the Fabulously Twisted DT projects HERE & upload your own creation to join us!
Have a fabulously twisted day!
Julz :)

No comments: