Friday, November 8, 2013

Snow Much Fun!

I had a little time on my lunch today to play!  A perk when you get to work from home some days! :)

Mojo Monday has a great challenge up right now as well.

I dry embossed the Snowflake Garland onto my card base & then added the stamped elements. 
 Both the Flurry & the Much Fun were heat embossed. 

Here's a close up of both the heat & dry embossed elements. 
CAS-ual Fridays is holding an embossing challenge for either dry or heat.


Supplies:
SU! Cardstock: Tempting Turquise & Whisper White, Vellum
Ink: Illuminate, Tempting Turquoise
Stamps: SU! Festive Flurries, Papertrey Ink Wonderful Words: SNOW & Confetti Garland
Accessories: Big Shot, Garland Die, SNOW Die, Pearls, Flurry Framelits

Have a fab day!
Julz :)

2 comments:

Louise Radies said...

Julie, I have come over from Stampin Connection to visit your blog. Nice projects! I am your newest FOLLOWER. Hope you will come by my blog for a visit www.creationsbylouise.blogspot.ca and FOLLOW ME if you wish. Louise

Jingle said...

This is so shimmery! SO FUN! Very pretty card! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at CAS-ual Fridays!