Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Inlaid Embossing Inspiration

We have some awesome inspiration for you at The Technique Twist!  Check it out & then link up at The Technique Twist with your own fun creation!


 I decided to go a little different this round and use doilies instead of die cut shapes!   I created my foldover doily trees after I lightly sponged with Pistachio Pudding.  I adhered them to my cardstock & ran it through my Chevron embossing folder.  I fluffed the trees a tad and used some Versamark & Stardust embossing powder to lightly give the edges some sparkle.  I <3 p="" these="" trees="">

Supplies:
Ink: Versamark, SU! Pool Party & Pistachio Pudding
SU! Cardstock: Pistachio Pudding, Whisper White, Pool Party
SU! DSP - retired Candle Christmas
Stamps: SU! Fun Flurries, Martha Stewart Christmas set
Accessories: Doilies, Big Shot, Chevron Embossing Folder, Stampendous Stardust Embossing Powder

Have a fabulously twisted day!
Julz

1 comment:

Ellen said...

Wow Julz, those trees are amazing! Love the sparkle!