Saturday, September 21, 2013

Twisted Challenge 07 - Faux Patina Technique Inspiration

 This probably doesn't look all patina'd, huh???  Actually it is!  I used the Faux Patina Technique but changed it up a bit using Crumb Cake as my base on the Cloudy Day embossing folder with Vellum then added Summer Starfruit, Calypso Coral, & Bermuda Bay in that order. On the front, I used Illuminate to highlight the clouds then heat set using clear embossing powder. I went back over the backside and low-lighted different areas with the Crumb Cake Ink
 Here's a better look at the clouds.  So although, it's not your traditional Patina, I love the twists I used & the result! :)
Supplies: All Stampin' Up!
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Ink: Calypso Coral, Bermuda Bay, Summer Starfruit, Illuminate
Stamps: Banner Greetings
Accessories: Big Shot, Cloudy Day Textured Embossing Folder, Clear Embossing Powder, Shimmer Mist, Linen Thread, Fashionable Hearts Embosslit

Have a fab day!
Julz

No comments: