The Magnetic Platform for the Big Shot is BACK & available for order on *September 12*!
I know you've all been waiting for this great product to return! The item number for the Magnetic Platform is #130658. Remember, this number won't work until *Thursday, September 12* so mark your calendars!
The Magnetic Platform makes working with Framelits & Thinlets a BREEZE!!! No more marking with Post-its or painter's tape to keep the framelits in place!
Click HERE to shop now & use HOSTESS CODE XYSDTY72 for your chance to win the hostess benefits! Starting September 12 through the 18th, place an order of $40 or more & your name will be placed in the MYSTERY HOSTESS drawing! With all the great specials Stampin' Up! is offering, it's a fabulous time to shop!
- 15% off the Butterfly Bundle - Papillion Potpourri Clear-Mount Stamp Set & Bitty Butterfly Punch
- Clear Mount Stamp Set Item 135311 - $26.27
- Wood Mount Stamp Set Item - $29.67
- Fun new Envelope Punch Board item 133774 - $19.95
- It creates totally customizable envelopes in up to 66 different sizes (not to mention a million different color and pattern options depending on the paper you want to use). Even tried and true envelope sizes will only take you moments to create!
- It's super easy to use; it will go over as a huge wow when you demonstrate it at your events and your customers see it in action. It looks intimidating at first glance, but when they see that all you have to do is measure for the first punch and from there you just turn and score they'll go crazy (in a good way).
- It's small and lightweight; this makes it easy for you to take it to your events and show it. It's also a great selling point when you show your customers how it's super portable and easy to store. It's small and light enough that they could use it while watching a soccer match, at a park, at a friend's for craft night-anywhere.
- It even has a slick scoring tool as well as a punch that lets you create rounded corners on your envelopes.
- It's easy to keep it all together;the stylus storage compartment and two punches are designed into the tool so you don't have a bunch of little pieces to keep track of (even the instructions are printed right on the tool so you won't lose them!).
Have a fab day!