Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Bubble Wrapping!

I received a card over the weekend from my upline that was created with the bubble wrap technique. It's been a few years since I've used this technique so I dug out some bubble wrap this morning & went to work! It's very easy - Just ink up the bubble side of your wrap then press it inky side down onto card stock. I used Calypso Coral & Melon Mambo here to make my background & the flowers. It's a very simple technique that can add a lot of WOW to a CAS card. SUO Challenges has a great challenge this week to use your favorite technique! I think I'll link this one up!

Supplies: All Stampin' Up! with the exception of the bubble wrap
Cardstock: Calypso Coral, Whisper White, Melon Mambo
Ink: Calypso Coral, Melon Mambo
Stamps: Banner Greetings, Flower Shop
Accessories: Rhinestone, Pansy Punch

Have a fab day!
Julz :)

5 comments:

Butternutsage said...

thi was one of my first techiniques that I tried as a new stamper 6 years ago...I need to do it again thanks for the inspiration!

Pam Staples said...

Oh, what a fun technique. I had never heard of the Bubble Wrap technique. Hmmm... Now I need to save some bubble wrap the next time I receive some in a package. So much fun! Thanks for playing along with SUO Challenges.

Latenightstamper said...

love your card, I pinned it for you into my stampin up pintrest board. Hope you get a lot of blog viewers that way! sherrill graff

Deb said...

What a fun technique and cute card. Thanks for sharing it with SUO Challenges.

Karen Barber said...

Well, now I learned a new technique!! and I LOVE polka dots, so I will def try this one!! Beautiful bright card!