Thursday, August 15, 2013

Twisted Challenge 05 - Emerging Color Technique


The Technique Twist is back with another fun challenge!  We're playing with the Emerging Color Technique!  Check out the blog for a great tutorial & inspiration picks from the Fabulously Twisted Design Team!
 
Using Pumpkin Pie, Summer Starfruit, & Soft Suede, I created this Thanksgiving inspired card.  First I stamped Pumpkin Pie & Summer Starfruit flowers on Whisper White cardstock.  I embossed En Francais using Versamark & clear embossing powder.  Then using the Soft Suede & Pumpkin Pie, I sponged over the entire piece.  Once dry, I used the thankful Thinlet to die cut the word.

 
Supplies: All Stampin' Up!
Cardstock: Summer Starfruit, Whisper White
Ink: Soft Suede, Pumpkin Pie, Summer Starfruit, Versamark
Stamps: Flower Shop, En Francais
Accessories: Linen Thread, Big Shot, Thinlets
 
Have a fab day!
Julz :)

1 comment:

Kimbo said...

Gorgeous colours and I love how you have used the die to cut into it x