Sunday, August 25, 2013

Merry Birthday

The CASE Study Challenge has a fun card this week with lots of colors by Jennifer McGuireSUO Challenges also has a Birthday challenge up as we all need more birthday cards!  I decided to use Thinlets (I know, I know - I just can't get enough of them!) and some salt!  I took watercolor crayons and created a rainbow on a piece of cardstock. I went over it with an Aqua Painted then sprinkled kosher salt on it.  After drying & rubbing the salt off, I die cut Merry.  I mixed some SMOOCH & each color to add some very subtle splatter to my card base.
 
 
Supplies: All Stampin' Up! except the salt
Ink: Basic Black, Watercolor Crayons in Brights
Cardstock: Whisper White
Stamps: Sassy Salutations
Accessories: Big Shot, Thinlets, Aqua Painter, Rhinestones
 
Have a fab day!
Julz :)

2 comments:

Mynnette said...

This is SO fun, Julz!!! LOVE the rainbow die cut portion and I love the technique you used to create the rainbow paper! Fabulous CAS card! :)

cbuswell said...

Super card! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week!