Saturday, August 24, 2013

Emerging Color Inspiration

I'm back with a little inspiration for The Technique Twist Challenge: Emerging Color! 
Come join us here!
 
 The Love card I combined with another technique called Die Cut Masking that I saw Lauri use! :)  I used the Chevron stamp from MPP and stamped one way then added the Pansies.  Using Illuminate, I stamped the chevrons in the opposite direction and clear embossed.  I used Basic Black & Elegant Eggplant as my sponged colors.  I used a Thinlet & ran it through the Big Shot.

Here's one more.  I embossed on the embossing.  First I stamped Merry Christmas & embossed it.  Then the snowflakes in Pool Party & Pistachio Pudding.  I clear embossing over the whole thing with the large Snowflake then sponged on Pacific Point & Island Indigo.
 Using my Big Shot & a Thinlet, I die cut Merry Christmas. Then..........
 Used the positive to created a whole other card!  I stamped a snowflake on Whisper White then adhered Merry on it. A few rhinestones & Voila!
 
I hope I inspired you today!
Have a fab day!
Julz :)

No comments: