Monday, July 1, 2013

Twisted Challenge 02 - Rolled Quartz

It's that time again!  The Technique Twist Challenge 02 is up & ready for you!  This month we're rocking it out with the Rolled Quartz technique!  Super cool & lots of fun results with this one!  My twist on this technique is using Foil Tape that I embossed with Chevrons as my medium instead of Window Sheets.  The result is this very cool looking design that reminded me of rays!  I turned this into a masculine birthday card of which I am forever in need!  Come play with us & show us how you twist this technique!
 
 
Supplies: All Stampin' Up! unless noted
Cardstock: Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White
Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Wild Wasabi
Stamps: My Paper Pumpkin, Banner Greetings
Accessories: Big Shot, Chevron Textured Embossing Folder, Foil Tape (non SU!), 1 3/4" circle punch, Cupcake Builder Punch
 
Have a fab day!
Julz :)

3 comments:

Lauri Ingram said...

Very cool to use chevrons as your twist! love the effect!

Pam Strobel said...

Knocked it out of the park Julz, very inspiring technique twist. Glad my DH has some of that tape in his garage stash, gotta try this one!

Jessica said...

Never thought of that!! It looks so cool...love the rays. Just perfect!! ;)
Jess