Saturday, July 27, 2013

Oops!

Ever had an "Oops!" when creating?!?  That was me last night working on the latest & greatest-soon-to-come-to-you challenge post for The Technique Twist.  :)  But it turn out super cool!

I received a new package of goodies from Mr. Brown yesterday & inside were my Thinlits!  WOOHOO!!!  So I whipped up this cute candy holder from my "Oops!"!
I sprinkled some clear embossing powder on Whisper White cardstock then added a little silver & gold glitter before heating it up. Using the Love Thinlit, I ran it all through my Big Shot. It ripped a bit so I couldn't use it as intended however I decided to create this instead. Lovin' the glittery variation! :)

Supplies: All Stampin' Up!
Cardstock: Whisper White, Red Glimmer Paper
Ink: Pool Party
Stamps: En Francais
Accessories: Big Shot, Thinlits, Two Tags Die, Clear Embossing Powder, Siler & Gold Stampin' Glitter, Owl Builder Punch, Silver Ribbon

Have a fab day!
Julz :)


No comments: