1. Punch 4 large circles (I used a 2 1/2" punch) out of cardstock or DSP. Fold all of them in half.
2. Using your grid paper or the corner of a piece of copy paper, place adhesive on on overlapping section of a circle and adhere to the edge of another circle. Use your corner edge as a guide for a 90 degree angle.
4. Inside - Decorate a piece of 2 1/2" square cardstock as you wish. Using your piercing tool, poke a hole in the center and add the brad (or you could use a button with twine).
5. Open your package and glue down the cardstock.
6. Take one edge and tuck under the brad or button. Repeat overlapping with the other edges.
Have a fab day!