Sunday, July 7, 2013

Chevrons anyone?

 
Chevrons are all the rage right now!  What's better than chevrons?!  How about rainbow chevron flags?!? ;)  Taking a cue from the latest Stampin' Celebration Challenge & the chevron stamp from one of the My Paper Pumpkin kits, I went to town rainbow stampin' some vellum in various sizes.  The Washi Tape from Gingham Garden was the perfect compliment!

 
The Stampin' Royalty team has an Anything Goes challenge this week & My Paper Pumpkin wants a pop of color this month!  I'm thinking it qualifies! HA! ;)
 
Supplies: All Stampin' Up!
Cardstock: Whisper White, Daffodil Delight
Ink: Melon Mambo, Elegant Eggplant, Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, Pistachio Pudding, Tempting Turquoise, Pacific Point
Stamps: Sassy Salutations, Chevrons - My Paper Pumpkin
Accessories: Vellum, Gingham Garden Washi Tape, Big Shot, Petal Cone Die, Rhinestones
 
Have a fab day!
Julz :)
 
 
 


8 comments:

Jessica said...

It totally does and I looove those cute banners. Gee! I never thought if that. I can see how versatile this stamp set is!! Tx u f linking to My Pumpkin Challenge. Your talent is refreshing!
Jess

Lauri Ingram said...

This is so fun and bright and happy!!!!

Cori Kozak said...

What a fun card!! I love how you stamped on vellum and the multi-colored sentiment! Thanks for joining us over at Stampin' Celebration!!

Sandra Farrell said...

I love this card. Great use of the washi tape. Thanks for sharing with us at Stampin' Royalty.

STASIA SLOMA said...

gorgeous card!!! I love rainbows and pennants. Thank you for taking the challenge at Stampin' Royalty!

Karen Petitt said...

Way to go Julz! It is very cute and very clever Karen x

Boni said...

Such a bright and cheery card! Very creative. I love chevron! :) Stopping over from the My Ppmpkin Challenge. Thanks for sharing!

Heather said...

So cheerful - love all these little banners - great way to use this stamp! Thanks for playing with us at My Pumpkin Challenge!