Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Blurred Vision

No, I swear your eyes aren't seeing double!  It's time for the Technique Time Tuesday Challenge: Blurred Vision!  Grab your juiciest inkpads, some great stamps, cardstock, & an Aqua Painter then head on over to the Technique Time Tuesday blog for Mynn's fantastic video on this technique! 
Let's see whatcha got! :) 
 
 
For my card above, I took a 3x3" piece of cardstock & punched a 1" circle out of the middle.  I then used this great chevron stamp that came in my lastest My Paper Pumpkin kit & stamped over the mask in Pool Party & Pistachio Pudding.  I went over each circle with my Aqua Painter.  I made a puddle with water and ink from each color to flick onto my cardstock with the Aqua Painter. 
 
Supplies: All Stampin' Up!
Cardstock: Pool Party, Whisper White
Ink: Pool Party, Pistachio Pudding
Stamps: Six Sided Sampler
Accessories: 1" circle punch, pearls, Aqua Painter
 
Have a fab day!
Julz :)

7 comments:

Mynnette said...

This turned out fabulous, Julz!!! LOVE the fun colors and what a great image to blur! AND CAS to boot! HUGS to you and hope you're having a great week! :)

Shana Gaff said...

Julz, I LOVE how you made the circles with that chevron stamp! What a great idea! They look great with the blurring too...I never would have thought to use that stamp for this technique. The splatters of color look fabulous too!

OttawaMom said...

What a fun card and very clever to make circles out of the chevron stamp. Love all the colours and splatters too!

OttawaMom said...

What a fun card and very clever to make circles out of the chevron stamp. Love all the colours and splatters too!

Ellen said...

Julz I love the graphic CAS card you created! I am still working on my CAS style but you are a master! Absolutely gorgeous!!!

Tracey said...

Terrific idea about flicking the colours onto your background paper Julz! You are so creative. Love the aqua colour on here, very summery.
Hugs from your DT sis,
Tracey xo

Louise van Vuren said...

Such a fantastic, contemporary use of this technique - wish I'd thought of that! love the spritzing too.

Louise xx