Sunday, June 23, 2013

Singing stars


SUO Challenges has a lovely patriotic challenge up right now & this card is perfect!  If you haven't been able to tell, I love the new Music Notes Wheel & the Simply Stars Stamp set!  They are just so much & versatile (and you KNOW how I feel about versatile!)!
 
 
Supplies: All Stampin' Up!
Cardstock: Whisper White & Real Red
Ink: Pacific Point, Real Red
Stamps: Simply Stars, Music Notes Stampin' Wheel, Banner Greetings
Accessories: SMOOCH in Frost White, Brights Candy Dots
 
Have a fab day!
Julz :)

2 comments:

Deena Boos said...

Great card! I love the music notes with the patriotic theme. Patriotic songs are poppin' into my head! Thanks for sharing with us at SUO Challenges!

Julie Gearinger said...

I agree with Deena- love the music notes incorporated with the stars on this card. The new candy dots add the perfect touch as well- thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges!!