Monday, June 24, 2013

Red, white, & blue

I have one more card for the SUO Patriotic Challenge!  I'm telling you these stars just speak to me!  The burdens I must bear! ;)  Anyhoo, I used the Retro Sketch Challenge to anchor said stars.  This time I embossed in Whisper White onto Vellum then using the Baby Wipe Reinker Technique I added Real Red & Pacific Point to the back.  Super WOW results!
 

I think I got a teensy bit carried away with the Glimmer Paper Dots but I love this card!
 
Supplies: All Stampin' Up!
Cardstock & Ink: Whisper White, Real Red, Pacific Point
Stamps: Simply Stars, Banner Greetings
Accessories: Big Shot, Chevron Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Vellum, White Embossing Powder, Silver Glimmer Paper, Cupcake Builder Punch
 
Have a fab day!
Julz
 

1 comment:

Julie Gearinger said...

Great job Julz!! Love this take on the challenge as well!! Thanks again for playing along with us at SUO Challenges!! :-)