Sunday, June 30, 2013

Cute packaging!

I've seen these cute little package style cards a few different places lately and decided to make my own!  So super simple - 4 circle, score them in half, and adhere the bottoms together. To close, just overlap each half like you would a square box.  Easy peasy! :)
 
 
I'm going to enter this in the Dynamic Duos Challenge this week of Basic Grey plus my choice which is Pool Party! :)
 
Supplies: All Stampin' Up!
Cardstock: Basic Grey, Pool Party
Ink: Iridescent
Stamps: Sassy Salutations
Accessories: 2 1/2" circle punch, Large Vintage Faceted Button, Big Shot, Beautiful Wings Embosslit, SMOOCH in Frost White
 
Have a fab day!
Julz :)

4 comments:

Jessica said...

What a super cute pkg card. Gee!! Now I want to get my circle punch out. BUT baby is asleep and his closet is my craft closet :/ moving got delayed one week so having some slow time...so fun to find your entry on this challenge. You are fabulous!! Tx f the idea. :)
Jess

Susie Wittwer said...

These are so cute Julie! Love the color combo!
I'm so glad you joined us at Dynamic Duos this week :)

Hayley Kew said...

What a fabulous little project Julz! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Dynamic Duos, we sure hope to see you back again soon :)

wienerhoneymooners said...

Love this "twist" on the card, super cool!