Sunday, June 30, 2013

Color Throwdown Challenge #248

It's Sunday & I've been super lazy.  Well, not exactly lazy, after all, I have read two novels.  :)  I decided to get a little crafty and play the Color Throwdown Challenge of Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Pretty In Pink, & Cool Caribbean (I substituted Pool Party).  I made this shadowbox style card below that lays flat which makes it easy to mail.
 

 
Supplies: All Stampin' Up!
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Pool Party, Crumb Cake, Pretty in Pink
Ink: Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Stamps: Itty Bitty Banners, Everything Eleanor
Accessories: Beautiful Wings Embosslit, Bitty Banner Framelits, Labels Framelits, Big Shot, Shimmer Mist, Hemp Twine
 
Have a fab day!
Julz :)

4 comments:

Christine said...

Very nice, I have seen alot of shadowbox cards this weekend its crazy. I watched youtube videos while at work (shh) and between there and facebook they seem to be everywhere. Guess this is spirit telling me to make one. I've never made one of these before.

Christine said...

Very nice, I have seen alot of shadowbox cards this weekend its crazy. I watched youtube videos while at work (shh) and between there and facebook they seem to be everywhere. Guess this is spirit telling me to make one. I've never made one of these before.

Broni said...

This is super pretty! I love all your butterflies! Thanks so much for playing along with us in the Color Throwdown challenge this week!

Rita Rooney said...

love this..x