Monday, May 27, 2013

Subway Art Congrats

SUO Challenges has another great challenge up - Retiring Stamp Sets!  One of my favorite retiring stamp sets is Word Play!  I totally wore this stamp set out!  It's just awesome!  So when I needed to create my cousin, Austin's grad card I immediately pulled it off the shelf!  Four super perfect sentiments awaited me & how easy-peasy to use them for a little Subway Art! :) 
 

Those silvery items are actually Foil Tape - from the Hardware store!  And guess what is so easy to use on it?!?  PUNCHES!  WOOHOO! :)  (Embossing, too, but that's another card! ;))
 
Supplies: All Stampin' Up! unless noted
Cardstock: Basic Black, Daffodil Delight
Ink: Wild Wasabi, Whisper White
Stamp Sets: Word Play, Itty Bitty Banners (side of card)
Accessories: Star Punch (non-SU!), 1/2" Circle Punch, Cupcake Builder Punch, Lime Green Sharpie (non-SU!), Uni-ball, Signo Gel Pen in White
 
Have a fab day!
Julz :)

3 comments:

Deena Boos said...

Great job!! I love that you created a subway art card, and what a cool effect with the foil tape...so clever!! Thanks for sharing with us at SUO Challenges!

Mary Brown said...

Oh...what a FABULOUS you idea for a graduation card! LOVE how you turned the sentiments into the art! Thanks for joining the SUO challenge!

Pam Staples said...

Julz, your card is so much fun and I just love the chalkboard technique. Love it! Thanks for playing along with the SUO Challenges.