Saturday, May 11, 2013

So Worth the Wait!

The Hand Stamped Sentiments Team has a great Color Challenge this week - Summer Starfruit, Real Red, Bashful Blue, & Basic Black.  I substituted Pool Party for Bashful Blue.
 
 
Any idea what I used to make my flowers?  The two smallest hearts from the Fashionable Hearts Embosslit!  You glue them point to point. :)
 
Supplies: All Stampin' Up!
Cardstock: Whisper White, Real Red, Pool Party, Summer Starfruit
Ink: Pool Party
Stamps: Word Play, Everything Eleanor
Accessories: Big Shot, Fashionable Hearts Embosslit, Shimmer Paint, Rhinestones
 
Have a fab day!
Julz :)



9 comments:

Diane Vander Galien said...

Very cute!!! Love the use of Everything Eleanor stamp- so pretty!!! Flowers are the perfect accent!! Thanks for playing along with HSS, Diane

Karen Petitt said...

This is so gorgeous Julz - love your little flowers! I'll have to see if I can make flowers with my large heart punch Karen x

Erin Gonzales said...

OMG! I love this card! I am such a sucker for white space with POPS of color and your card just makes me happy! thanks so much for sharing with us at HSS!

inkypinkies said...

Heart flowers, that is precious! I love your clean, elegant card. Perfect! Thanks for playing at HSS :) Erika

inkedx2 said...

This is definitely a WOW card. I love the clean look of it. Thanks for playing with us this week at HSS.

ebeth9267 said...

WOWZA! I just love every bit of your card--it's so totally adorable. A huge thank you to you for adding it to our color challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments. Smiles, Elizabeth

Bobbie said...

You did these colors great! I love the white space and the flowers are just delightful! Thanks for playing with HSS.

Krista said...

Wow, cute idea for those tiny heart flowers! Love the use of color and the clean simple lines of your card! Thanks for joining us at HSS!

stampinbygenny.com said...

Julz,
You have been selected as a Hand Stamped Sentiments Artist Pick for your design! You have earned the HSS Artist Pick Badge to display on your blog.

Email me to obtain the html for your badge.

Thank you for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

Come play again!

Genny
HSS Design Team