Sunday, May 12, 2013

Love you!

It's becoming clear to me that water-stamping is my new favorite technique! ;)  I decided to make a flower card using the great color challenge from Stampin' Celebration Inspiration Challenge team!  They have this great tangerine & magenta color combo that I used on my MIL's card below for Mother's Day.  I added some glittery butterflies as she's all about the pink & glitter. ;)
Supplies: All Stampin' Up!
Cardstock: Tangerine Tango, Rose Red, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White
Ink: Calypso Coral, Rose Red, Wild Wasabi, Silver Glimmer Paper
Stamps: Itty Bitty Banners
Accessories: Big Shot, Beautiful Wings Embosslit, Brights Designer Buttons, Floral Framelits
 
Have a fab day! Happy Mother's Day to all the moms!
Julz ;)

3 comments:

Erin Gonzales said...

What a great card! I love how you created a huge flower for a mother's day themed card- super smart! Thanks for sharing with us at SC!

Cori Kozak said...

So pretty! Great technique and I love the glitter and little sentiment. Thanks for playing along with us at Stampin' Celebration. :)

Rochelle said...

What a fun technique! I bet your MIL loved the card! Thanks for joining us this month at SCIC!