Monday, April 22, 2013

It's time to retire! Stamps, that is!

It's coming...It's coming soon! It's the Retirement List! And I know many of you, like myself, are guessing what's going to retire and have my fingers crossed for my favorites to be staying around another year!!

So let's play a quick game to see who has the 'luckiest of guess' (and I'll let you buy me a Lottery Ticket too!).

So here is how we play:

1. Stroll through your catalog and pick which sets you think will retire this year.

2. Make a list of 10 sets you think will definitely retire from our 2012-2013 Idea Book and Catalog.

3. Email me your list by midnight, Tuesday, April 23rd.

4. On Wednesday, April 24th, you will receive via email the official retiring list of stamps! On Thursday, April 25th, I will announce the winner.

How do you win? The most correct stamp sets that will retire wins! Get all 10 and I'll include a bonus gift of a free stamp set!

What will the winner win? Bundle of Stampin' Up! goodies!
A Few Rules: Should the list be leaked early, the contest will be no more. All entries must be emailed to me by midnight, Tuesday, April 23rd. All hostess sets will retire, so they cannot be included in your list.

Want to play? Go peruse your catalog now and lets get started! Have fun!

Got Questions? Contact me!

P.S. - I'm scheduling "Retirement parties" for May! Book yours now!  
 
Have a fab day!
 Julz :)

No comments: