Friday, April 5, 2013

Color me HAPPY!

I have been doing the happy dance all day and stopped just long enough to share with you some OH SO EXCITING news! Stampin' Up just announced a wonderful COLOR REFRESH for our upcoming catalog! I LOVE color - I mean I LOVE LOVE LOVE it so hearing about a change around of colors made my day! Now, don't panic! If you have been a Stampin' Up customer for a little while, you probably already have these colors in your collection. There is really only one "brand brand new" color (Smoky Slate).
 
So, let's talk color! Just check out some of the returning IN COLORS from years past. That's the cool part about IN COLORS - the trend continues and so many of these colors are still SUPER trendy.
 
 
These colors are available while supplies last BUT to help you get over the initial shock, how does FREE SHIPPING sound? Cheerleader Smiley  April 6-8, 2013, Stampin' Up is giving you ALL FREE SHIPPING!!! Wahoo! Don't wait too long though because this is only through April 8, 2013!

Click here to SHOP!
 
Have a fab Friday!
Julz :)
 

No comments: