Monday, March 25, 2013

Tim Holtz 12 tags of 2013 Challenge

Tim Holtz is pretty huge in the stamping world and he creates amazing tags plus lots of other things. Each month he hosts a tag challenge based off a seasonal tag of his creation and here's the March Challenge.  Claudia over at Von Pappe II creates these fantastic Steampunk tags and it's really inspired me to try my hand at it!

 
Supplies: All Stampin' Up!
Cardstock: Whisper White, Summer Starfruit, Silver Glimmer Paper
Ink: Soft Suede, Island Indigo, Wild Wasabi, Summer Starfruit
Stamps: En Francais, Everything Eleanor
Accessories: Big Shot, Two Tags Die, Beautiful Wings Embosslit, Whisper White Organza Ribbon, Clear Vintage Buttons, Linen Thread, Doily
 
P.S.  I don't own crinkly ribbon BUT you can create your own!  Check out the video below for the How-to!
 
Have a fab day!
Julz :)
 

2 comments:

die amelie said...

What a brilliant take on the march tag, Julz!

Love it because it is absolutely unique! Your use of colours with ribbon, lace and bling makes it a very special creation!

It is so very nice of you to mention my tags and link to my blog! Thank you very much!!! I feel very honoured! :))

Hugs from (again) snowed under Vienna,

Claudia xx

Tapeva said...

I like your tag - beautiful spring colors! :)