Friday, March 1, 2013

Simply Scored & News!

Mr. Brown brought me a fantabulous present last night!  Simply Scored, the Simply Scored Diagonal Plate, & the new Borders Scoring Plate!  I, of course, being the dedicated stamper I am, decided I MUST use them NOW! ;) 

First up, is Wally the Whale (yes, I've named him, haven't you?!?) spreading some joy!  I used the Borders Scoring Plate and created some waves on the bottom of the cardstock.  On my first try, I created 6 waves and thought that was just a bit too much.  So I set that aside and decided on 4 instead.  I fussy cut some clouds out of a panel embossed with Cloudy Day.  The dotted clouds make it super easy to cut out a few to place on your card.


Next up is this Kiss card!  I used the stitching portion of the Borders Scoring Plate and alternated with straight lines.  If I had reversed my order, this could also be a road for the I Dig You stamp set!  I kept this pretty CAS with some Fashionable Hearts and dotted tags.


NEWS:
What have you created lately using Simply Scored?!?!  Join me on my Facebook page & post your a link to your latest creation.  I'll draw a name for a prize!  Deadline is Sunday, March 3.

Stay tuned for Tuesday, March 5 - I'll have a big announcement for you!  I'm so excited!!! :)

Have a fab weekend!
Julz :)

Oh Whale Card: Supplies: All Stampin' Up!
Cardstock: Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White, Red Glimmer Paper
Stamps: Oh Whale!, Petite Pairs
Ink: Tempting Turquoise
Accessories: Simply Scored, Borders Scoring Plate, Big Shot, Cloudy Day, Happy Whale Clearlit, Fashionable Hearts, Rhinestones

Sending a Kiss card Supplies: All Stampin' Up!
Cardstock: Daffodil Delight, Brights DSP
Ink: Basic Black
Stamps: Petite Pairs
Accessories: Simply Scored, Borders Scoring Plate, Big Shot, Fashionable Hearts, Rhinestones







No comments: