Saturday, March 9, 2013

Patterned Occasions Notes

Last weekend I used the Patterned Occasions stamp set for the first time at a workshop and I'm lovin' it!  I made the little espresso card on the right with a matching envelope.  It started me thinking that these are the perfect size for little notes: add to lunches for your kids, a little WTG in a briefcase, a love note for someone going on a trip.  The list is endless!  There are 5 stamps in this set and best of all, it's FREE with any $50 purchase through March 22!  That's right, FREE!
Now if you notice the envelope for the card in the middle, is rectangular not square.  After fiddling for a bit, I figured this one out!  :)  I used a 4.5" square piece of DSP.  Using Simply Socred, I scored at 2.75" on two sides and 1.75" on the opposite.  After cutting out the notches, I could make my little rectangular envelope. 
Supplies: All Stampin' Up!
Cardstock: Real Red, Elegant Eggplant, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White
DSP: Brights Designer Paper Pack, Candlelight Christmas (retired)
Stamps: Patterned Occasions
Ink: Real Red, Pacific Point, Elegant Eggplant, Wild Wasabi, Chocolate Chip, Blushing Bride (retired)
Accessories: Simply Scored & Diagonal Plate
I hope this gives you some fun ideas for your family & friends! :)
Leave a little note today for someone you love today!!
Julz :)

No comments: