Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Kate Spade NY Challenge


Using the latest Runway Inspired Challenge, I created the taxi inspired gem below.  It's not too frilly so I could use it for a guy or girl. :)  How'd I create the stripes, you ask?  Using the side of my Clear Block & ink.  You ink up then run your block across your paper.
Supplies: All Stampin' Up!
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Basic Black
Cardstock: Whisper White, Daffodil Delight
Stamps: Itty Bitty Banners
DSP: Howlstooth & Scaringbone (retired)
Accessories: Vintage clear buttons, Create a Cupcake Punch, Shimmer Mist
 
Have a fab day!
Julz :)

2 comments:

Wida said...

I need another pic of this...can't get how you made it, is there acetate holding the 4 sections together?? In any event I do think its pretty cute and great for old young, girl and boy--a very difficult thing to accomplish! thanks for hitting the runway!

Jennifer Rzasa said...

I love the sweet cupcake on your card! Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway :)