Friday, March 22, 2013

Congrats Smarty Pants!

TODAY is the last day of Sale-a-bration!  It's the last day to get FREE products for every $50 spent (before S&T). Click here to start shopping!
 
I used one of the FREE stamp sets today in my card below.  This set is too cute with all the great sentiments and matching images!

 
I used the Runway Inspired Challenge as my inspiration for the card above.
 
Supplies: All Stampin' Up!
Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Black
Ink: Rose Red, Whisper White
DSP: Brights Designer Specialty Paper Pack
Stamps: Patterned Occasions
Accessories: Owl Punch, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Basic Black Satin Ribbon
 
Have a fab day!
Julz :)

2 comments:

Pamela said...

The black satin ribbon is such a nice touch! Thanks for joining us at Runway Inspired Challenge!

Jennifer Rzasa said...

I love the polka dots in your card! Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway!