Sunday, March 17, 2013

CASE Study Challenge #132

 Happy St. Patrick's Day to you!  I'm on vacation for the next week!  WOOHOO!  So, I decided to get some crafty time in today.  I have a CAS card for the CASE Study Challenge.  My rhinestones have a little color to them.  I pressed them in some ink then used my heat gun to dry them quickly.
 
Just how did I get those circles punched out in a line?  I used Simply Scored and lined up my cardstock on the long side.  I placed markers at  1 3/8", 2 3/4", and 4 1/8" then using another piece of cardstock as a guide on the 1 1/4" mark, I placed 3 dots at each of the markers.
 
Then I punched out my circles.  I started with the 1" circle in the middle with the dot in the center of the circle.  Using the 3/4" punch, I punched the top making sure the dot was centered but in the bottom 1/3 of the circle.  Then I did the same with the bottom circle but made sure the dot was in the top 1/3 of the circle.  If you look closely, you can see the dots below.

 
Supplies: All Stampin' Up!
Cardstock: Island Indigo, Calypso Coral, Whisper White
Ink: Island Indigo, Calypso Coral
Stamps: Petite Pairs
Accessories: Big Shot, Beautiful Wings Embosslits, Shimmer Mist, 1" Circle Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, Rhinestones
 
Have a fab day!
Julz :)

1 comment:

Debby said...

Great CAS card and love the sprinkle of bling! Great tip on how you lined everything up. Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week :) Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week :)