On our Demonstrator website, I saw this great post on creating your own business card holder. I decided to create my own for work and a few others for friends. ;) I added shimmer mist and some butterflies to the ones I created. :)
(Basic Black & Retired DSP / Tempting Turquoise & Retired DSP)
1. Using a piece of cardstock and a piece of DSP, die cute a Top Note out of each using your Big Shot.
2. Trim the DSP Top Note around the perimeter at the perforations. Adhere to cardstock Top Note.
3. Score cardstock Top Note at 2 3/8" using Simply Scored.
4. Score a piece of matching cardstock 2 1/4"x5 1/2". Short side - 1 1/4", 13/4". Long side - 1/2", 1", 4 1/2", 5". Fold all score lines.
5. Cut the cardstock on the short side down 1" on both score lines on either end. Cut away the center tabs on each side at 1" and the first 1/2" tab on each side. Below is how it should look when you are done.
6. Using Sticky Tape, place as shown below, fold bottom up then sides. Then adhere to the Top Note base.
Calypso Coral & Retired SAB DSP
Elegant Eggplant & Be of Good Cheer DSP / Real Red & Retired DSP
Supplies: All Stampin' Up!
Accessories: Top Note Die, Big Shot, Beautiful Wings Embosslit, Simply Scored, Champage Shimmer Paint
Have a fab day!