Monday, March 25, 2013

A Smashing Week of NEW Products & Promos!

Stampin' Up! has been creating some amazing new deals and products and I am so excited to share them with YOU!  Here are three super smashing promotions!
 
50% off ALL FABRIC!!! This is until the end of March! I am SO excited about this one!  If you're a sewer, or want to be one, this is the TIME to purchase your fabric! Email me if you're interested in THREE fat quarters (actually larger than a fat quarter) for only $6.50ish!!!! This starts on TODAY until the end of the month! 


My Digital Studio has reduced their prices! Stampin' Up!'s vendor has reduced their pricing on the program and downloads so they are sharing these savings with us! The LOADED program (the one with $650 in downloads!!!!) plus the amazing program itself!

THIS AND THAT: This is a VERY fun Smashbook. A Smashbook is like an "old school scrapbook idea" (you know the one maybe your mom did when she kept fun trinkets & special items) combined with a personal journal of YOUR life. I have never kept a daily journal (regularly) but I'm excited about this. This is somewhere I can just keep "stuff" and "thoughts" and I'm excited to see what the end result will be!

CLICK HERE to view the elements you can purchase NOW (including the BEST date stamp and a fun bundle!)!


No comments: