Sunday, February 10, 2013

Best Wishes Embedded Image


This is a technique I've struggled with for the past week (UGH) and then I reread the instructions and realized I needed to use a SOLID image. ;)  That's the key on the second step of the embossing.
 

 
Check out the Technique Time Tuesday blog for details on how to create the Embedded Image Technique.
 
Supplies: All Stampin' Up!
Cardstock: Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, DSP Brights
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Versamark
Stamps: Reason to Smile, Petite Pairs
Accessories: Doily, Clear & Pewter Embossing Powder, Big Shot, Bitty Banners Framelits
 
Have a fab day!
Julz :)
 
 

6 comments:

Mynnette said...

LOL, I'm so sorry that you had issues with this technique, Julz! BUT, this turned out stunningly! Gorgeous, friend! Thanks for joining us at TTT! :)

Julz said...

Thanks Mynnette! LOL If I had stuck with the solid images, I would have been fine. ;)

Louise van Vuren said...

Hi Julz, this one is gorgeous - love your style. Looking forward to working with you on TTT

Louise xx

Katy said...

This is so pretty!! I love this color combination and your embedded image turned out great! Thank you so much for joining us at Technique Time Tuesday! :)

Nancy Y said...

Gorgeous card Julz! Love the beautiful design and color! Thank you so much for joining our challenge at Technique Time Tuesday!
Nancy xx :D

Stamping in Pink said...

Hi Julz - sorry you struggled with it hun! It's something I struggle with every time I'm so desperate to do the technique that I don't read the instructions properly! Gorgeous card and you did the technique perfectly!
Thank you so much for joining us at Technique Time Tuesday for our Embedded Image Challenge. We really appreciate the fact that you have taken the time to 'play' along with us and hope to see you again next month Karen Technique Time Tuesday Crew