Friday, January 11, 2013

Whale you be mine?

Isn't little whale the cutest?!?  I saw this new stamp set and thought to myself - SSSOO Versatile!!!  You know those are keywords for moi! ;)


I used the Technique Tuesday Stamped Window Punch Technique as my starting point.  Then I started adding my elements. 

Supplies: All Stampin' Up!
Cardstock: Whisper White
Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Riding Hood Red
Stamps: Oh, Whale!
Accessories: Big Shot, Polka Dot Embossing Folder, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, Shimmer Mist, Dimensionals

Have a fab Friday!  I can't wait to do a whole lotta stampin' this weekend!
Julz :)

5 comments:

Linda's Crafty World said...

Very cute card. Love the colors you used.

Mynnette said...

This is just darling! I adore the red, white, and blue!!! Perfect use of this technique! Thanks for joining our DT call at Technique Tuesday--good luck! :)

Ellen said...

Julz this card is so cute! I love the technique you chose. Your stamping is just gorgeous on this card. Thank you for joining our DT call at Technique Tuesday. Best of luck!

Katy said...

This is one of my favorite techniques! I love the whale in the window! A very happy card! :) Thank you so much for joining the DT call at Technique Tuesday! :)

Nancy Y said...

Love those stamps and colors! Fantastic card! Thank you so much for joining our DT Call at Technique Time Tuesday!
Nancy xx :D