Tuesday, January 29, 2013

SUPER BOWL, SUPER SPECIALS!!!

STAMPIN’ UP! SUPER BOWL SPECIAL! The Super Bowl is this weekend but I am running a “super” contest for you starting today. It doesn’t matter if you aren’t watching the game because I will let you know if you are a winner. This is how it works: For every $10 in product you purchase you will get your name on a square and it will have corresponding numbers, 0-9. You select one number for the Ravens and one number for the 49ers. If you have the ending digits of the score after the 1st, 2nd or 3rd quarter you will win $25 in FREE product from me. If you have the ending digits of the score at the end of the game you will win $50 in FREE product. If you were to win all 4 quarters that would be $125 in total FREE product!!!

To order: Call 678-485-2891, email to whatajul@yahoo.com or you can visit my website at to place your order online! I accept cash, check or credit card.

BONUS – It’s Sale-a-bration time! For every $50 you spend, you earn a FREE product out of the Sale-a-bration catalog!

CHOICE OF NUMBERS IS FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE BASIS!!!! If you want me to randomly pick your numbers, just let me know!

GOOD LUCK!

No comments: