Sunday, January 27, 2013

3D Pedestal Pop-up Card

I've been contemplating the perfect idea (well, my perfect idea, that is) for the 3D Pedestal Pop-Up Card Challenge that Technique Time Tuesday has had up for this month.  I almost went back to Oh, Whale but decided to go a different route with Glimmer Hearts! :)

It's all very clean & simple.  The outside was layered white on white then I added some color.  For the inside, I wanted floating hearts that I think I accomplished quite well with Window Sheets! :)

 
Supplies: All Stampin' Up!
Cardstock: Real Red, Whisper White, Champagne/Red/Silver Glimmer Papers
Ink: Real Red, Whisper White
Stamps: My Little Valentine
Accessories: Big Shot, Owl Punch, Oh, Whale Clearlit, Honeycomb Embossing Folder, Ornament Punch, Window Sheets
 
Have a fab day!
Julz :)

7 comments:

Stamping in Pink said...

Fabulous creation! Love the acetate idea for the pop up - it's so gorgeous. I will have to borrow your idea for my husband's Valentine card.
Thank you so much for joining us at Technique Time Tuesday. We really appreciate that you have taken the time to 'play' along with us and hope to see you next month Karen Technique Time Tuesday Crew

Mynnette said...

Julz, this is amazing!!! LOVE the CAS outside and all the fabulous glittery hearts on the inside! This is perfect! Thanks for joining us at Technique Time Tuesday! :)

Ellen said...

Julz this card is fantastic! The acetate looks awesome as the popup base, really keeping that CAS look. Love those glittery hearts too!
Thank you for joining us at Technique Time Tuesday!

Katy said...

Hexagons! So trendy and these look extra pretty with the hearts! I am also loving those glittery hearts! A great Valentine's Day card! Can I put your card on our Facebook page? Thank you so much for joining us at Technique Time Tuesday! :)

Louise van Vuren said...

Wow, so simple and elegant on the front and then ...I'm blown away by your glittery, sumptuous hearts inside. Great job!

Louise xx

Tracey said...

Julz, I love those hearts, so sparkley!! Great job with the pop-up technique too. Your card front is very elegant and I love its sleek look. Thanks for joining us at Technique Time Tuesday. I hope to see more of your lovely creations soon.
Hugs, Tracey (DT)

Nancy Y said...

Beautiful pop-up pedestal card Julz!! Love the Amazing pop-up you created inside ~ such an unexpected surprise! Thank you so much for joining our challenge at Technique Time Tuesday!
Nancy xx :D