Thursday, January 31, 2013

CAS Valentines

Last night I received a lovely package from Mr. Brown with lots of fun goodies inside!  WOOHOO!  I love those packages!  Anyways, I picked up the Bigz Two Tags Die to make a bookmark for my grandma who loves to read!  I kept it very CAS as you do not want a bulky bookmark inside the pages of your novel.

I added some red glimmer hearts & a cute sentiment plus a little "I love you" on the back of the bookmark.  The tag die already adds a great stitched look to the outer edge of the tag so there's really no need for a lot of extra embellishment.


Challenges:

Supplies: All Stampin' Up!
Cardstock: Whisper White, Red Glimmer Paper
Ink: Real Red
Stamps: Petite Pairs, My Little Valentine
Accessories: Big Shot, Fashionable Hearts Embosslits Die, Bigz Two Tags Die, Whisper White Organza Ribbon, Shimmer Mist

Have a fab day!
Julz :)


7 comments:

Rosario Corral said...

Love your card! Looks like the card is hugging your tab, so appropriate for VDay! Everyone wants a hug! LOL!

Heidi Baks said...

Those are very cute! Quite dramatic with white and red bling! Thanks for joining SUO Challenges this week.

inkedx2 said...

Cute tags! Love the sparkle on them. Thanks for joining us this week at HSS.

Robbie

Diane Vander Galien said...

Very Cute!!! Love the sparkle!!! Love the use of tag die- great idea!!! Thanks for playing along with HSS, Diane

Erika Clark said...

Those wonderful bookmarks and tags are a great way to share SU goodies with lots of people, and I particularly love bookmarks! Love your bright, clean look with the dazzling glimmer details. Thanks for joining us at HSS :) Erika

Erin Gonzales said...

SUPAH CUTE! I love these and man, would they make awesome Valentines for my kids!! Thanks so much for playing along at HSS!

Connie said...

So cute, tags are always good! Thanks for playing along with the SUO Challenge this time!