Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Bargello

Going back through the various techniques in the DT Call for Technique Time Tuesday, I decided to try the Bargello technique. I was going to create some butterflies but the end result was just too thick so I decided on a background for black butterflies instead. I think I'd make another try for the butterflies but use regular copy paper to reduce the thickness.


Supplies: All Stampin' Up!
Cardstock/Paper: Howlstooth & Scaringbone DSP, Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Calypso Coral
Ink: Basic Black
Stamps: My Little Valentine
Accessories: Big Shot, Beautiful Wings Embosslit, Labels Framelits Dies, Shimmer Mist, Two Toned Ribbon, Chevron Embossing Folder

Have a fab day!
Julz ;)

2 comments:

Mynnette said...

Julz, I adore this!!! LOVE the ribbon and the CAS layout--perfect to make your bargello POP!!! Thanks for joining our DT call at TTT--good luck! :)

Nancy Y said...

Another Fabulous card Julz! Love the way you framed the Bargello background! Thank you so much for joining our DT Call at Technique Time Tuesday!
Nancy xx :D