Saturday, December 29, 2012

Triple Easel Card


As you can see, I'm working hard now. Well, hard on crafting that is! ;) I found this tutorial for a Triple Easel Card! How cool is that!?! And it folds up nicely to fit in a standard size envelope! Sweet!


I used the Stampin' Celebration Challenge #61 as my inspiration and I liked the nature feel of it more than the holiday feel so I went with flowers & butterflies.  I'm just really ready for the New Year! :) 

Supplies: All Stampin' Up!
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Vellum Sheet, Champagne Glimmer Paper
Ink: Whisper White, Versamark
Stamps: En Francais, Everything Eleanor
Accessories: Glimmer Brads, Big Shot, Framelits, Beautiful Wings Embosslit, White Embossing Powder
 
Have a fab day!
Julz :)


2 comments:

Cori Kozak said...

What a pretty card and I love the way it folds! We're glad you joined us at Stampin' Celebration! Happy New Year! :)

Allison said...

Very pretty! I love your take on the inspiration piece, and such a fun easel card too. Thanks so much for playing along at Stampin' Celebration!