Saturday, December 29, 2012

Tiling the Baby Wipes Blues


I'm bored.  Not really bored-bored but more "I seem to have lost the motivation I had yesterday" bored.  I have tons I want to accomplish and today was scheduled for shopping for organizational items.  I have big plans of organizing at least one of the rooms in my house while I'm off the next four days.  However, that all changed and I'm going shopping with friends tomorrow.  For some reason though, it just threw me off course. I suppose I could still go shopping today.  Hmm, decisions, decisions. ;)  In the meantime, I'm being crafty which is fun since I haven't done that in forever!
 
I've combined a whole bunch of techniques below - Faux Tiling, Baby Wipe Reinkers, Embossing, sketching - you name it, it's probably there! ;)
 
Challenges:
 
Supplies: All Stampin' Up! except the Baby Wipes
Cardstock: Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White
Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Versamark, Marina Mist
Stamps: Everthing Eleanor, En Francais, Apothecary Art
Accessories: Clear Embossing Powder, Brights Deisgner Buttons, Retired 1/8" Whisper White Ribbon, Aqua Painter, Shimmer Mist (made from Shimmer Paint & alcohol)
 
Have a fab day!
Julz :)


9 comments:

Heidi Baks said...

Beautiful! I love this!! Thanks for joining SUO Challenges.

Robin Messenheimer / Robin's Craft Room said...

What a pretty card - and all those techniques just came together so beautifully! I'm glad you used your "down" time to stamp and share with the SUO Challenge Design Team!

Mynnette said...

This is just ridiculously gorgeous! LOVE the blues and your embossed flowers look amazing! Thank you SO MUCH for joining us at Technique Tuesday! I hope you'll join us again on January 1st for another challenge! HUGS and Happy New Year! :)

Erika Clark said...

There's nothing to beat boredom than a little creativity time! I love all of your fabulous techniques, the tiling is especially fascinating to me, it looks great with the floral stamps. Pretty! Happy New Year, and thanks for playing at HSS! Erika

Diane Vander Galien said...

Beautiful!!! Love the shades of blue- so pretty!!! WOW!!! great techniques- all came together perfect!!! Thanks for playing along with HSS and Have a Happy New Year, Diane

Jen Timko said...

What a lovely card this is! The tiling is really pretty! Glad you joined us this week at SUO Challenges!

ebeth9267 said...

Wow, what a fabulous blend of stamping techniques! I love all the tiling it brings such an intricate feel to your card. I am so glad to have visited your blog--thanks for joining our baby wipe technique challenge this week at Hand Stamped Sentiments. Smiles, Elizabeth

Katy said...

This is beautiful! I love how you combined the baby wipe technique with the faux tiles! That's brilliant and so is the blue that you used! Thank you so much for joining us at Technique Tuesday! :)

Nancy Y said...

Wow!!! Love the combination of techniques you used! Gorgeous card! Thank you so much for joining our challenge at Technique Tuesday!
Nancy xx :D