Saturday, October 13, 2012

Pumpkins

Halloween is just a few weeks away!!!  :)  Woohoo!!!  My little owl needed a costume so thanks to Hand Stamped Sentiments' Pumpkin Challenge, he's going as a pumpkin this year!  ;)  Mr. Owl is new to me as is the linen thread so I'm going to enter this in the Just Add Ink challenge as well.  This follows the iSpy Sketch Challenge for this week.


Supplies: All Stampin' Up!
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Pear Pizzazz, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Stamps: Googly Ghouls
Accessories: Linen Thread, 1" circle punch, Owl Builder Punch, Scallop Trim Border, Cupcake Builder Punch

Have a fab day!
Julz :)

12 comments:

naturecoastcrafter said...

What a great, great card. So very fun. I love a nonspooky Halloween card. I love the little 3-D pumpkins especially.

Christine Blain said...

Julz, this is adorable! The cute little pumpkin costume made me laugh out loud - I love it. Such a sweet way to dress your little owl. Thanks for playing along with us at Just Add Ink :)

Shannon said...

Oh my goodness, such a cute idea! Love the shimmer on him too. Great job with the challenge. Thank you for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

Angela Thomas said...

OMG!!! This is way too cute!! Love your idea. Thanks for joining us at iSpy Sketches.

Bada-Bing Creations said...

Awe! What a cute little owl and those pumpkins are cute! Love the 3D! Thanks for playing at HSS!

Erika Clark said...

Seriously cute card! I love the pumpkin owl, it reminds me of The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown. Love your popped out circle pumpkins, and that wrapped twine! Thanks for playing at HSS! Erika

Bobbie said...

That owl is too cute, and I love the 3D pumpkins. Thanks for playing with us at HSS.

Krista said...

Love this cute little owl in costume! Great way to tie in Halloween with the fall colors and pumpkins. Very cute! Thanks for joining us at HSS!

Krista said...

Love this cute little owl in costume! Great way to tie in Halloween with the fall colors and pumpkins. Very cute! Thanks for joining us at HSS!

inkeverywhere said...

Ohh - a very cute little card. Made me smile. Chantell JAI

Leanne Whitby said...

What a cute card! Love the little owl. Thanks for joining us at iSpy!

Vickie Z said...

Love the owl and pumpkins! Fun Halloween card! Thanks for playing at I Spy!!