Friday, September 28, 2012

So Shelli Creative Challenge

This month Shelli has challenged us to create a card with only two layers. I decided to add to my stash of masculine cards as I always need them but rarely have any.


I used my Big Shot in a creative way this time.  Using a shim I left a diagonal blank space to add my sentiment thus eliminating a layer but still keeping the chevrons intact.  I also cut into the ends of the diagonal space to add a faux tag.  By using a Framelit Label die, I utilized the inside of the card as well then added a small Label in Wild Wasabi.


Supplies: All Stampin' Up!
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Wild Wasasbi
Ink: Wild Wasabi, Whisper White
Stamps: Memorable Moments, Word Play
Accessories: Big Shot, Chevron Embossing Folder, Framelits Label Collection

Have a fab day!
Julz  :0)

No comments: