Monday, September 17, 2012

Happy Starfruit

 
 
I love UPS days!  They always mean fun Stampin' Up! packages with lots of great goodies inside!  This is one of the new "in" colors for 2012-2013 called Summer Starfruit.  It's kinda of a cross between lime and yellow.  I paired it with Early Espresso for a lovely fall feel.
 
 
Challenges:
 
Supplies: All Stampin' Up!
Cardstock: Summer Starfruit, Early Espresso, Whisper White
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Early Espresso
Stamps: Reason to Smile, Memorable Moments
Accessories: Big Shot, Chevron Embossing folder, Beautiful Wings Embossilit, Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons, Summer Starfruit Stitched Satin Ribbon

4 comments:

Cori said...

My UPS day is this Thursday and he'll be bringing me that same Summer Starfruit paper and vintage buttons! Yay! lol! Love the strips of chevron and how you stamped the flower. Very pretty! Thanks for playing along at Stampin' Celebration!!

Rochelle said...

I will have to try to pair Summer Starfruit with Early Espresso...great idea! And I like how you have stamped the flower in both inks! Thanks for playing with us at Stampin' Celebration!

Vickie Z said...

Love the embossed chevrons, silhouette flower, and colors! Thanks for playing at I Spy!

Allison said...

I like that color combo! The chevron looks great too. Thanks so much for playing along at Stampin' Celebration!