Monday, September 3, 2012

Gotta Wear My Shades....

It's been awhile since I played with My Digital Studio.  I found some challenges this weekend that sparked a little scrapbook inspiration and got to work.  :)

The Just Add Ink team has a scrapbook challenge using the sketch below.  I'm loving the flags!  They are so popular right now!


The Color Queens have a great color challenge of Bermuda Bay, Basic Gray, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, & Gumball Green.


We recently took some cute pictures of my nephews when we were down in Florida for the 4th of July.  They just love sunglasses!  It doesn't matter whose they are either.  Cody is rocking his own pair while Lucas grabbed mine!  ;)


Supplies: All Stampin' Up! My Digital Studio

Have a fab day!
Julz  :)

7 comments:

Sylvia said...

What a fabulous digital layout, Julz, I love the layout and the awesome photo's! thanks for sharing your page this week at the colourQ.

Deanna Jean said...

What a fun layout. Super cute pics. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.

Sandra Farrell said...

Awesome page. Thanks for sharing with us at the Colour Q.

Sharnee Torrents said...

This is very cute!! I'm yet to play with the digital but this makes it look really easy!! Great choice of colours and photo's Julz!!
SMiles Sharnee :)

Ruthy said...

Love your take on the challenge and the colour combo, thanks for playing along on this month's JAI scrapbooking challenge- Ruthy :-)

Tina said...

What a little cutie-pie! Fab photos, and a fab layout. Can't wait 'til we get the full MDS in Australia! Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink thi month.

delysc said...

Lovely Digi LO Julz. Thanks so much for playing along with us at JAI