Saturday, September 29, 2012

Glass Ornaments

It's been great being able to stamp so much this week!  I've rarely had this much time on my hands so I'm taking advantage while I can! :)  For this card, I had a little fun creating some tiles out of the Ornament die cuts & Crystal Effects.  The tiles are nice & glossy with a little Shimmer.



Supplies: All Stampin' Up!
Cardstock: Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White
Ink: Pacific Point, Tempting Turquoise
Stamps: Holiday Ornaments, Word Play
Accessories: Crystal Effects, BigShot, Holiday Ornaments Framelit Dies, Whisper White Baker's Twine, Rhinestones, Shimmer Mist

Have a fab day!
Julz ;)

6 comments:

Diane Vander Galien said...

Beautiful!!! The crystal effects is perfect for the ornaments- Great Job!!! Love the tiles!!! Very Pretty!!! Thanks for playing along with Hand Stamped Sentiments, Diane

Erika Clark said...

So pretty! I love the reflection technique and the beautiful, shiny ornaments...just like the real thing. Thanks for joining us at HSS! Erika

Krista said...

I bet this card really sparkles in person! I like your choice of color and the reflection effect with the greeting is so cool! Thanks for joining us at HSS!

~Erica~ said...

Wow!! This are gorgeous! I love your choice of bliue rather than traditional red. Makes it that much more unique! I'm totally going to give this a try! Thank so much for playing at HSS!

inkedx2 said...

I love this card! Great effect you created using the ornaments. Beautiful colors too. Thanks for playing with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

Annette S said...

This is a beautiful example of faux tiles. I love the colours of the ornaments.