Sunday, September 30, 2012

For the birds

My Grandma loves birds of all kinds!  When I was a kid, I can remember browsing her bookshelves and seeing title after title of bird books.  After making this card, I think I'm going to make her an entire set as one of her birthday gifts.  She writes letters to everyone in the family and can never have enough cards to send.  :0)
 
 
Challenges:
 
Supplies: All Stampin' Up!
Cardstock: Very Vanilla
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Pumpkin Pie, Pear Pizzazz
Stamps: Four Seasons
Accessories: Large Scallop Circle Punch, White Organza Ribbon, Big Shot, Woodgrain Embossing Folder
 
Have a fab day!
Julz :)

3 comments:

Lavender Rose said...

This is lovely. The woodgrain effect goes so well with the stamps you have used, adding to the natural theme, very effective and the colours are just right for this challenge.

Narelle Farrugia said...

This is really pretty Julz. I love the woodgrain effect combined with the stamping of the falling leaves. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week!

Donna Bowman said...

Pretty card! Thanks for playing at The Play Date Cafe.