Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Creative Picks of the Week

Isn't Penny's Herringbone Pinwheel background lovely?  I just love the mix of patterns and lovely glitter!  She has a lot of great cards on her blog so be sure to check it out! :)


Dawn's sister Kim made this lovely wreath out of scalloped circle cones!  Perfect for Spring!  Obviously, we're heading into autumn here but you could do this with any colors!  Just gorgeous!


Both Penny & Dawn are participating in the Late Night Stampers Treasure Hunt as well!  There's still plenty of time to get your list in for a chance to win not one but TWO contests!  :)

Have a fab day!
Julz ;)

1 comment:

Stampin' with Dawn Johnson said...

Julz,

This was such a surprise. Thank you for highlighting my sister's wreath. I thought she did a beautiful job (but I think everything she makes is great). I can't wait until she see this.

Dawn