Sunday, September 16, 2012

Chalkboard Ornament Gift Tags

Here's a fun tag twist for you! Chalkboard gift tags! You can reuse these each year.


Die cut some ornaments out of the thin chipboard or balsam wood. Stamp with Versamark, add a little embossing and ribbon, and voila!


I think I'll add a piece of chalk with a string when I add them to a gift bag. Cute, right? I have more drying now. :0)


If your chalk writing skills aren't up to par (like mine), you can easily fix you lines or remove completely with Q-tip and water.


Supplies: All Stampin' Up! unless noted
Ink: Versamark
Stamps: Ornament Keepsakss
Accessories: Big Shot / Holiday Framelits / Valspar Chalkboard Paint / Retired Ribbon. / Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder / Heat Gun / Balsam Wood (non SU!) / Chipboard packaging from DSP pack

1 comment:

Stampin' with Dawn Johnson said...

This is a great idea. I was looking for some inspiration for a Pink Expo that I will be participating in the end of October.