Wednesday, September 5, 2012

BOOOOOOO!

Halloween is coming!  WOOHOO!  My favorite time of the year!

The Sweet Stop team has a cute sketch that went along with my Booo! card.

Mr. Mummy & pals are just waiting to jump out and yell BOO!  :)

Supplies: All Stampin' Up!
Cardstock & Ink: Basic Black
DSP: Howlstooth & Scaringbone
Stamp Set: Googly Ghouls
Accessories: Framelits, Big Shot, Googly Eyes, Silver Brads

I'm off to the store for more sugar.  My first batch of pear preserves is finished, 2 more cooking away, but I have about 3 more batches to make!

Have a fab day!
Julz

2 comments:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Super cute card Julz. Love the 'spooky' images, and fun papers. Perfect Halloween card. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop.

Chrissy D said...

I like it THANK YOU for playing along in the Sweet Stop Sketch! Please join us again this coming week! Have a great day!