Friday, August 31, 2012

Frame Challenge

 
You know me!  I just love a good challenge!  So when Sherrill Graff, another SU! Demo, challenged us to get crafty with a frame, I jumped on it!  I found this great mirror with fun circles at the Dollar Tree of all places!  :)  (It's the back left top mirror.)  


Using the Googly Ghouls stamp set and Howlstooth & Scaringbone DSP, I whipped up the Halloween frame below.



 I left some of the mirror visible and added Mr. Mummy peeking down on everything.
 

Supplies: All Stampin' Up! except the mirror
Stamps: Googly Ghouls
Cardstock/DSP: Calypso Coral, Basic Black, Howlstooth & Scaringbone DSP
Ink: Basic Black, Soft Suede
Accessories: Shimmer Mist, Googly Eyes, Large Pearls, 1 3/4", 1", and 3/4" circle punches, Peekaboo Frames Die, Big Shot, Decorative Label Punch, Basic Black Satin Ribbon, Window Sheet, Polka Dots Embossing Folder

So now, I challenge YOU!  Show me what you can do with a frame!  :)

P.S. Don't forget to the check out the Late Night Stampers Treasure Hunt!  A GREAT prize for the winner!

Have a fab day! 
Julz :)

1 comment:

Stampin' with Dawn Johnson said...

You did a great job on this! It is fabulous.